16.8.08

Best Regards to Yoann & Aurélie





















Last 8 days I had guests; Yoann and Aurélie. They are my French friends. Actually I met Yoann four years ago, but Aurélie was suprise of God. I don't tell how i met Aurélie :).


For my last perfect 8 days, first I want to thank these French people and Agah. Also I'm pleased to see "Yoann would like to thank Serdar : my trip was legen ... wait a minute ... daaaary ;)" on facebook, and http://voyagedepaulette.blogspot.com/2008/08/serdar.html ..


I know that we will meet in future again. And thanks again to God to met us.

Yoann; These 8 days were legen.. wait wait a minute; daarryyy.. Hope to celebrate championchip of Marseille and Galatasaray..


Aurélie; I hope in the future you'll live in France long time :) :)


Take care;

Serdar..









1 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

I'm already preparing your trip to France in a few years ;)

Take good care my friend ;)

Yoann